Monday, August 23, 2021

Making chocolate chip cookies

 Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies. They were quite dry so I'm blaming the recipe. Either way they're cookies so I'm eating them. First we put in the flour, salt and baking soda. Next we put in brown sugar, white sugar and butter. We put in some chocolate chips so they were chocolate chip cookies. we put them into balls and put them in the oven for around 10 minutes. Then once they cooled down we had some. They weren't the best but they were cookies so I'm eating them. That is how I made chocolate chip cookies.

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate cookies taste good whether or not they are dry. Did you follow the recipe exactly? Keep up baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you followed the recipe exactly? Chocolate taste nice even if they are a bit dry. Keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you followed the recipe exactly? Never mind chocolate cookied still taste nice even if they are a bit dry. Keep on baking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound yummy!! Although, I secretly like eating them hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.